FlightSite, Africa’s Leading Online Travel Agency, is extremely proud to announce that it has once again been nominated in the category “Africa’s Leading Online Travel Agency”, in the World Travel Awards 2018. We’ve won the award 5 times in the last 7 years, and with your help we hope to be named Africa’s Leading Online Travel Agency for a record 6th time!
How to Vote
1. Click on the image above, or the following link: http://bit.ly/29Ds2x2
2. If you are already registered simply login to your account.
3. If you have not been registered then please click on the register link and follow the simple registration process.
4. After logging in, click on Africa under the header “Select a Region”.
5. Scroll down and click on “Africa’s Leading Online Travel Agency”, number 49 on the list.
6. Click on FlightSite, and that’s it, you’ve voted for us.
7. Then scroll down to number 178 and click on the category “South Africa’s Leading Online Travel Agency”
8. Click on FlightSite, and that’s it, you’ve voted for us again!
Voting closes on the 19th of August 2018.
World Travel Awards
Quote from the WTA Website: “World Travel Awards™ was established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across all sectors of the tourism industry. Today, the World Travel Awards™ brand is recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire. In 2018 World Travel Awards™ will celebrate its historic 25th anniversary year.”
FlightSite has been named as Africa’s Leading Online Travel Agency at the World Travel Awards on no less than five occasions. We won the category in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 & 2017.